Our security systems can help you to protect your business, your assets, and your employees. With our 24/7 UL monitoring service, you can rest assured that your business is protected around the clock. Our security systems can help to deter crime before it happens, and in the event of an intrusion you can count on our professional response to quickly notify emergency personal.
Cloud Access Control
Cloud-based access control enables you to remotely manage processes, such as adding or revoking user access, without requiring any hardware. While physical access control may provide security for your organization, not every organization is willing to invest in high infrastructure costs for local servers and hardware. Centralized controllers are often limited to a specific number of doors and an on-site specialist is needed at each location to react to daily events.
Cloud Video Surveillance
Eagle Eye Networks (EEN) is a cutting-edge provider of cloud-based video surveillance. As a trusted partner of Eagle Eye Networks in Texas, our skilled team of technicians are qualified and trained at design, installation and maintenance of EEN products and systems. EEN solutions are secure, encrypted, flexible, future-proof and scalable, whether you’ve got one property or dozens.View recordings from any camera, on any device, anytime, anywhere. Keep your team, assets and customers secure with cloud-based video surveillance.
Protect your Enterprise with cloud-based Access Control
- Manage physical security from one to hundreds of facilities utilizing our cloud-based infrastructure
- Remotely control and manage your site on desktop, tablet or phone
- Stay informed of critical events through programmable notifications delivered in real time via email and text
- Monitor live video streams from security cameras; review video clips linked to important events
- Ensure compliance through customized security reports delivered automatically via email on your predetermined schedule
Alarm Monitoring for Your Business
- Protection of your business, assets and employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Obtain optional monitoring reports that tell you when the alarm is armed/disarmed
- Who armed/disarmed the system
- If someone forgot to arm/disarm the system when the business is supposed to be open or closed
- UL fire detection system monitoring
- Environmental monitoring (temperature, moisture, power, etc.)
- Supervised reporting
- Panic alarms
Advanced API Cloud Video Analytics
- IP and analog camera systems
- Local, network, and cloud-based video storage options
- Live view video on-the-go
- Advanced video analytics capabilities & reporting
- Integration with intrusion, access control, and more